Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Simple Irish Mocha


Are you a coffee lover?  Goodness knows I am.  In honor of Saint Patrick's Day, today I am sharing a very easy and simple recipe for Irish Mocha Crèmes. I hope you enjoy the post!
 

Kerig brewed mocha (I used Café Escapes), one brew for each serving
Chocolate Syrup
Crème de Menthe liqueur
Sugar
Green whipped cream for garnish

For green whipped cream:
Cool whip whipped cream
Green food color


Green Whipped Cream:
Begin by making your green whipped cream.  It is very simple.  In a small bowl, spoon an ample amount of whipped cream, enough for each mocha you intend to prepare.


Drip green food coloring into the whipped cream.



Begin with a small amount and add more as needed.  It is always easier to add more than take away.



mix the two together,


until completely blended.  Cover with saran wrap and place into refrigerator until ready to use.


Mocha:
Brew your Kerig mochas in individual cups.  To each cup, add 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup, 1/2 teaspoon crème de menthe, and 1 teaspoon sugar.  Mix altogether, and garnish with your prepared green whipped cream.



Enjoy!



If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good, loving the color! Thank you for linking it with us at Thursday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete