Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

Fun 4th Marshmallow Skewers

The 4th of July is the perfect time for an outdoor barbecue with family and friends.  This fun idea is a cute and messy (spoiler alert, you've been warned!!!) way to revamp the old roasted marshmallow. 

You will need:

Rubber gloves
Blue and red food coloring
Wooden skewers
Waxed paper
Large marshmallows 
Ribbon 
A huge sense of humor

Begin by pouring food colors into separate bowls. 


Using a fork, roll the marshmallows in the food coloring. 



Place on the waxed paper and allow to dry. 

You may choose to serve like so,


Or, add ribbon and pre-skewer them. I'd suggest doing so; otherwise, your guests might soil their hands. 

Ralph Lauren Pavilion footed cake plate


I must warn you, your teeth will change colors!!  Think cotton candy teeth on steroids. Lol. My kiddos love it!  :)


If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Perfection.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 
 
Follow me on Pinterest!!
 
Thank you for stopping by! ❤
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment