Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baja-style Slaw


You will need:

Cabbage (I prefer green)
Radishes
Onion
Lemon juice
Mayonnaise 
Cilantro

Begin by rinsing your veggies.  Cut the radishes into sticks.  This recipe called for three. 




Shred your cabbage.  Slice into cabbage as if you are carving it.  For our family of seven, I used approximately 1/4 the head of cabbage, or about four slices in.




Next, cut the slices into thin strips by cutting longways. Place into large bowl and set aside.


Chop onion.  Approximately 1/8 cup.  Add to your bowl.

Chop a fair amount of cilantro. About 1/4 cup.  Add to your bowl.


Pour in approximately 1/8 cup lemon juice and 1/2 cup mayonnaise. 

Mix altogether. Enjoy!

If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Perfection.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 
 
Follow me on Pinterest!!
 
Thank you for stopping by! ❤
 
 
























No comments:

Post a Comment