Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Strawberries and Marshmallow Cream Cheese



Strawberries with cream or whipped cream has been a time-tested favorite treat for years and years.  The desert, which originated in England, combines the tart wonderful flavor that is the strawberry with the cool, sweet flavor of cream.  A few years back, my gal-pal Candace brought to the office the most fantastic spin on strawberries and cream I'd ever tasted.  She has been gracious enough to allow me to share it here with you!  

You will need: 
One 7 ounce jar of marshmallow fluff
One 8 ounce block of cream cheese, softened
Fresh Strawberries, stems removed


The recipe is quite simple. Blend together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. Serve with strawberries!  This is really, truly delicious; the flavor is much like a cheesecake sans the crust. I also use the marshmallow cream cheese in several other recipes....which I hope to be posting soon. ☺


If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Perfection.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 
 
Follow me on Pinterest!!
 
Thank you for stopping by! ❤
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment