Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Baja-Style Tacos Recipe #2

I love a great Baja-Style fish taco.  I use two different recipes for my versions of Baja-styled tacos. I got this particular recipe via the Food Network from the show Big Daddy's House with host Aaron McCarto Jr.  This second fish taco recipe is an option I use when we have guests, or when we are relaxing on the weekend, enjoying one another's company.  

Second Recipe
You will need: 
Salmon or other firm fish such as shark, tuna, et cetera
Olive oil
Seasoned salt
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Black pepper
Flour tortillas
Lemons and limes for garnish.  


First, season your fish by coloring it with the garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt and black pepper. Flip and repeat to season both sides.   


Pan-fry your fish on medium heat in hot olive oil. I use approximately 2-3 tablespoons per piece of fish. Cook on one side until it is near crisp, then flip and repeat. It is much like blackened fish.  While your fish is frying, warm your flour tortillas using a tortilla warmer. 


Construct tacos and serve with pico-style guacamole. To see the recipe for it in the archives, click here.  
Garnish with lemon and lime wedges. Enjoy!!  For this particular type of fish taco, I suggest that you pair it with a hot sauce high in vinegar taste such as Cholula. It is fantastic!


If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Perfection.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 
 
Follow me on Pinterest!!
 
Thank you for stopping by! ❤
 
 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment