Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Delectable, Super-Easy Beef Stroganoff

The Russian dish Beef Stroganoff is so wonderfully hearty!  I love the richness of the flavored beef which pairs perfectly with the cool of the sour cream. The recipe has evolved over years and years, and did not originally include mushrooms.  I am a mushroom lover so I always include mushrooms in my stroganoff.  This recipe is a shortcut to making really wonderful stroganoff, lickety-split.  

You will need:

2 Pre-packaged 15 ounce Beef tips in Gravy
2 packages egg noodles
2 eight-ounce cans cream of mushroom soup 
1 four-ounce or small can of mushrooms
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon flour
Fresh Cracked pepper
1/4 teaspoon Salt


Prepare egg noodles according to package directions.  While the noodles are cooking, empty the beef tips into a large pan. I prefer to use a wok.  Sauté the beef tips on medium heat.  Open the can of mushrooms and drain. Stir the cream of mushroom soup and mushrooms into the beef tips.  Continue to sauté until the cream of mushroom soup has completely melted and combined with the beef and gravy.  Stir in flour and salt.  Reduce heat to low. Sauté for approximately 5 minutes.  Add the sour cream.   Combine. Heat until all ingredients are melted together.  Serve over prepared noodles. Garnish with fresh cracked black peppercorns. Enjoy!!  Serves 10.

If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Perfection.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 
 
Follow me on Pinterest!!
 
Thank you for stopping by! ❤
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment